s7 300 and 400 master slaving

You dont state how much data and how often.

Well, here is one way:

Create ALL stations in the same STEP7 project. Profibus connectivity must be exactly as in real life. If there are HMIs they must also be included.

Open NetPro.

Add a connection to one of the S7-400 PLCs. In the dialog specify that the CP443-4 be used, and not the onboard DP ports. Take a note of the connection ID. Save and compile. Download to all CPUs !

From the standard library, copy the PUT and GET SFBs to the project.

In the PLC programs, add PUT (or GET) blocks using the connection ID from before. There is online help for these blocks.

Similar Topics

Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm having problems converting WinAC (WinLC RTF F application) to S7 300 project based on CPU 319F-3PN or S7 400/416F-3PN. The problem is...
Replies
Views
Hello All I hope you are well and safe. I have a problem that I could use your appreciated input for: SW: SIMATIC MANAGER v5.5 SP3 HW1...
Replies
Views
Hi What stage of its life cycle, S7-300/400 controllers are at now? In my existing unit, we are using these controller and in near futher there is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom