s7-300 cup stopped

jugenzhu1963

Hi

I have a 317T-2dp CUP WITH CP343-1 Lean. it was working good. i see some blocks are different between the online and the offline via compare block.so i want to update the offline block in order to monitor the block. but for some reason i can't do that. when i do an upload from plc it will never finished and showing "not responed". I think it may be because the communication setup problem. so i download the netpro by select download to current project.the download was not completed successfully. because it never finished and also showing "not responed".Now the cup is in stop condition. How can i fix this problem. i use the ethernet interface to comm with plc. i can ping the plc. but when i try connect with plc it said can't establish the connection. Thanks for any help.