S7-300 interfaced with Winlog Lite HMI

Hey Guyzz!!

I successfully interfaced S7-300 PLC with Winlog lite HMI. The digital gate addresses for digital inputs of PLC are:

M124.0 has gate address in Winlog Lite as "MB124.0"
Q124.0 has gate address in Winlog Lite as "QB124.0"

Now I'm facing the problem as how to give address for the analog input address of the PLC "PIW128" and analog output address "PQW128". I gave numerical gate address as "AIW128"... well it was valid address but seems NOT to communicate with the PLC.....

Please help me out...... As how to deal with analog values in Winlog to communicate with S7-300???

Hi,

I am not sure how Winlog lite HMI does it. I understood the M, Q, QW and IW but I did not get the A part of each one. That must be specific to the HMI.

AFAIK, Siemens does not contain an AXXX.