s7-300 >> inverter >> ac squirrel cage motor

benji

im controling a lenze inverter using an s7 314-dp connected to it through profibus
i have the application where im goin to gear this motor to a moving rail and this rail is going to carry and move different loads at variable speeds.
my question is :
if i set the speed to a value , would the heavey weight affect the speed of the rail? how can i compensate for that?
i can see that the motor is sucking big current out of the inverter when operating at low speeds,, why? and do I have to change the drive mode of the inverter?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm trying to read the current output from an inverter into the PLC. The inverter has an analogue output configured for current. I've...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, Does anyone know how to update the software version of a Lenze Inverter 9300 series? I would really appreciate it. I have two types...
Replies
Views
Dear colleauges,we have got a S7-300 plc and a SEW Inverter .Now there is a problem.When we give start to system firstly break enable signal come...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom