S7-314c-2 pn/dp dig in/out

In Step7 its called a VAT, But when siemens made the TIA portal for some reason they changed alot of names (and shortcuts argg). In tia this would be the watch table.

That makes more sense, thanks. I did in fact make a force table, set the DIG In's to TRUE and ticked to force. Then I selected FORCE ALL and the amber (orange) Force LED comes on the CPU, but still no LED on the DIG IN/DIG OUT cards. And remember that the DIG IN/ DIG OUT's are part of the CPU for the 314C-2 PN/DP. I have the DIG IN/DIG OUT card fed with the same L+ and M powering the CPU (Its all fed from a DIN terminal power rail that is supplied b y a simatic UPS).

Thanks again for all of the help.

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, We have fourteen CPU 314C-2DP units that are interconnected with PROFIBUS and we have an IE/PB module to convert from PROFIBUS to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is S7-314C-2 PN/DP ADC Rated Resolution also 0 - 27648? ADC GRAPH? For analog-to-digital conversation graph; I'm just wondering, is...
Replies
Views
I am receiving the following error message on the Simatic OP17 $545 DB 32b 41 3 not avail. Before the restart that this HMI always does...
Replies
Views
So I have a project im working on its a 6ES7314-6EH04-0AB0 I thought the analog was straight forward... but its not working, I am using TIA Pro...
Replies
Views
Looking for a Compact 300 that I can program with TIA or Step7 Anyone know if the 6ES7314-6EH04-0AB0 is compatible with TIA? V15 Pro All I see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom