S7 400 / Op37

SHYAMAL

Dear Experts,

We have an S7 400 project comprising with op7, op37, Simovert Master Drives etc. for a sanitary napkin machine. In the SIMATIC Manger while opening the folder op37 it is not opened but displays a message: " error on converting OID5==OID_POB_CTDRIVER_MANAGER. Please contact the manufacturer"

Is there anybody to help?

Regards,

SHYAMAL

Simatic Op

If so you need Protool installed on your Pc . Protool for older Siemens panels and Wincc for the newer Siemens panels.

Good luck
Siemon

Similar Topics

Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
I have a micro1400 processor running two routines (transfer compression/compression molding press). Recipe parameters are stored from job to job...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom