S7-400H Downloading problem

alijuda

Dear Friends
Please I face problem with Simatic PLC S7-415H , I can go online throw IP/TCP network and uploading the logic from PLC too PC but when I made some changing on the one function blocks and try to downloaded I couldn't
This station redundant works and one PLC is damged and removed from the system is that maybe effect the downloading from PC to PLC
Waiting your kindly help

The damaged pair wouldn't make a difference if it's off and/or disconnected from all networks.

One problem you may have on these CPU's is that your RAM is full. Go online, open the CPU properties, go to the Memory flap and in there you should have a button to compress memory. Press compress and see if that modifies the available RAM.

If you have a Flash card installed, doing the above and downloading will not survive a power failure or PLC reboot. For that you need to burn the card with the program, it would be something like File, Burn Flash memory or something like that.

Be aware that if you burn a new card, you cannot replace the damaged controller with its current card, you'll need to burn the new program on that card as well.
Let us know what message you get when you try to download... there is also the possibility that it's password protected, as would be expected from a redundant CPU station.