S7-Comm Using SFB14 GET, What is bugging me ??

TurboUrpo: Where do you read that EN must be off when changing parameters.

This is all that I can find in the online help for FB14:
"The data is read on a rising edge at REQ [note: REQ, not EN]. The parameters ID, ADDR_1 and RD_1 are transferred on each rising edge at REQ. After a job has been completed, you can assign new values to the ID, ADDR_1 and RD_1 parameters"

Looking into that sample project, FB14 and FB15 are enabled on the EN pin via M0.1.
M0.1 is always ON. There is nowhere in the sample program where M0.1 is reset.

Looking into that sample project, FB14 and FB15 are enabled on the EN pin via M0.1.
M0.1 is always ON. There is nowhere in the sample program where M0.1 is reset.

OK My misstake, i only saw that they used a memorybit on the EN input. I never actually checked how they used the bit, i assumed it was used for turning the block on/off.

By the way, i modified my program as suggested by Siemens support and it's now working.

Had to use a TON to delay the REQ signal to FB14, and the Clockmemory is used for counting and enabling the FB14. Now i only have some tweaking to do.

Thanks for your help, really appreciated.