S7 - Library Problem with FC6

Longhorn

Theres probably a simple solution to this but cant seem to figure it out.
I am making an addition to an existing piece of S7 software for a 315-2DP PLC, the software is already making use of the FC6 - AG SEND command. I wish to use the FC6 - DT to Date but it wont allow me to call it as its already being used elsewhere as FC6. I cant rename the FC as its a Siemens Block....

Any Ideas??

Open your project and the library at the same time. Drag FC6 from the library block folder to your blocks folder, the rename option will appear.

fc6009.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a problem related to the Siemens S7-200 PLC. To be able to perform a particular position control for 2 separate motors, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have PLC S7-1200 and switch XC-208 and Iam trying to implement this SNMP library: SIOS I am not sure, what I am doing wrong, but there is...
Replies
Views
Hi There. I have PC to get few tags from PLC into C# windows forms application. What is the best and fastest way? I could not find Omron in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom