S7 Pdiag

dahnuguy

I have PDIAG installed with Step7 5.5

I am working on a project that does not use PDIAG.

When I run block consistency, PDIAG runs, finds nothing, and then adds the two FBs for messages in the block list. It is not possible to enter blank in the PDIAG setup for these blocks.

I have selected " no monitoring" in special properties of the CPU.

I am sure there is a way to turn off PDIAG for a project, but I don't see it.

I would like to avoid un-installing PDIAG and I would rather not have it run, add the FBs, then delete them every time for every CPU.

The documentations goes through how to add monitoring, but I don't see anything about "and do this to stop all PDIAG for this project."

Similar Topics

Hi, a couple of times now I've had different PLC's of this type stop when downloading PDiag. One went with a warm start (stop was caused by 1000mS...
Replies
Views
Hi a couple of times now I've had S7 400's (416F-3 PN/DP) go into stop when downloading PDiag to them. One was Ok with a warm start (stop was due...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Does anyone know the future for Siemens PDiag? My understanding is that currently TIA Portal and the Comfort Panels don't support...
Replies
Views
hi all, Currently i am working in a project which it's alarm messaging is doing by PDIAG -> Wincc with ProAgent. And after testing in a runtime...
Replies
Views
Hello friends can any one help me how to use PDIAG??? for adess monitring
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom