S7 416F-3 PN/DP Crash when downloading PDiag

bicester_iron

Hi, a couple of times now I've had different PLC's of this type stop when downloading PDiag. One went with a warm start (stop was caused by 1000mS cycle time, called OB80), second all LED's on the front were blinking & could not communicate with it by any means so could not interrogate it, even after a power cycle & removal from the rack. Had to replace it.

I've downloaded PDiag many times to PLC's without any issues before.

I'm running Step 7 V5.5 SP3 & PDiag V5.3 SP6.

Has anybody had experience of this or knowledge of possible causes?

Similar Topics

I'm working on a new project with overlapping safety zones. Therefor, I would like to use S7-F-plc's; however, I've never used a F-plc before...
Replies
Views
Within the last week or so, PME has crashed whenever I try to open a configure IO screen. I am running V8.0 Build 6215. Offline configuration of...
Replies
Views
When i try to open the properties of a 753 drive, i get a fatal error and logix crashes. However, I can open the same AOP on V31 and it works...
Replies
Views
Curious if there is a windows update that was released that causes LogixDesigner v34 to crash when adding a new module or opening an existing...
Replies
Views
Rockwell finally posted version 33 of Studio5000 Maybe a few hundred of us downloading it today might crash their site?????
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom