S7 PLC - Scalance XC206 with fiber optical cable

hcjs123

Hi.
I have a problem when Configuring the Fiber optical cable port P7 and P8.
There are 6 field Scalance connected with fiber optical cable. They works fine each other.
But, these field Scalance is connected to XC206-2SFP, it does not work.
XC206-2SFP can not configure local 6 Scalance by optical cable.

I have found one strange thing. When I put XC206-2SFP in the hardware configuration. it is always connected to two Profinet IO controller automatically.. Other scalance can be connected to one IO controller. Does it mean that I should trun on CPU L and R together, and two CPU should be synchronized to use XC206-2SFP?
I just turned one CPU. Should I turn on another CPU and have the redundant system to use XC206-2SFP ?
is XC206-2SFP used for hot redundant H-system to configure fiber optical cable?
You can see the picture below.
(n)

I am sorry not to attach picture. I do not know by attaching picture by URL in this page.
not by TIAportal, but by Step 7, I am asking about it.
When I added Scalance, it is automatically connected to Two cpu in hardware configuration.

I am sorry not to attach picture. I do not know by attaching picture by URL in this page.
not by TIAportal, but by Step 7, I am asking about it.
When I added Scalance, it is automatically connected to Two cpu in hardware configuration.

Using the [Go Advanced] message editor, click the attach button (below; paper clip plus black, apex-down triangle) to bring up a menu to upload the image (PNG, GIF, JPEG, others possible).

If there is only one image then it will also be displayed at the end of the post (as I did here). Otherwise, click the triangle and select the image to insert it into the message; it will show up as
[ATTACHMENT]NNN[/ATTACHMENT]
in the [Go Advanced] message editor but will be displayed in the final posted message.

xxx.png