S7 program : How to solve transport situation

arocon

I need to send product data to the robot. When product is produced then from another system i got product data . I kept those data in a S7 data block and immedidately i send data to the robot through profibus. But robot is a little far away and product is transported to the robot through conveyer system. I am sending data to the robot when product is produced. But before current product is reaching to the robot if another product is produced then this product data will be overwritten. In this scenaro what i need to do in the program ? Could anyone reply it will be great help.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Friends I just started with Allen Bradley's micro logix starter lite/SLC500 emulator. I was following an info/instruction on how to start...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a 222 CPU. I need to recover the program from the eeprom memory. Is it possible?
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom