S7 to GE Cimplicity

If you are refering to make the communication between the Cimplicity HMI to the PLC S7, then no. We had to use an OPC client to make the communication. We used Kapeware.
If there is not something new, there where no drivers for S7 in Cimplicity.

There are OPC Servers for Siemens PLC in the Proficy Machine Edition CD. When you install them, they appear in the CIMPLICITY HMI Protocols and you can read tags from Simatic.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am working with cimplicity workbench, I have made changes to the current project from this machine I am using in the past. However when...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on a project involving Cimplicity 10, which consists of a setup with two redundant servers and five operator workstations...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, though I have been to this site a few times hunting for some random problem like we all do. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom