s7 'user data' (SDB mismatch)

udtwmc

Hi,

I had a project with 6 stations, some already had connections to each other.. I needed to add another station and make an s7 conection to one of the other cpu's. Prior to doing this i checked all offline projects matched online (and they did...including sdb's) I added the station and made the connection using the network pro editor. I saved and compiled then downloaded the connection only to relevant cpu's.
The connection was established and everything appears to be working correctly, however nearly all of the sdb's now do not match the relevant online sdb's?? I can't go go online and look at the hardware (as they differ, it gives me an option to use offline or online configuration) when I compare the sdb's of each station they say: "the user data of the slave with PROFIBUS address xx are different" there are many profibus addresses 'xx' that differ.
I can go online and look at blocks but i'm a bit concerned regarding the SDB mismatch. What has caused this and how do i get round it without screwing up the whole system? (i daren't download sdb's yet until i fully understand consequences)

Cheers