User-Defined Data Type Help Needed

So there is a pump on the bottom of the tank pumping out liquid, while on top there is a valve feeding the tank and an analog level sensor in the tank to determine the tank level. Is this correct?

So there is also an analog output going to the valve to determine how open/closed the valve is?

If this is the case we need to know the scaling on the valve. Is it 4-20mA or 0-10V ?

Is this equipment new? Being that we don't want a tank overflow we may want to verify the accuracy of the equipment in-place before we hook it up to the program with a process meter. If it is new, it *should* be okay.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, is there an easy way to reset a user defined shift register to 0? i have a data type containing 8 bools for an array of 10 and would like...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. Currently I am doing a project for my masters degree in EE, and one of my tasks is displaying data log on a user defined web...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a complete newbie to PLC programming. I have been asked to create a database for program modules which in future can be useful in saving...
Replies
Views
hello every one as i am new to this forum i want to know detial of udt in rslogix 5000 does all tags in udt get in my program? if i have to write...
Replies
Views
Is there a command that you can use against a UDT that will fill it with zeros? Of course the UDT has dint, bool and strings... EX: FLL...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom