s7200 subroutines

I think I know where the problem lies. If you're talking about using a SR within the subroutine, I think you have defined the address of the SR as being an OUT vartype in the definition table. Try the same but define the SR address as vartype IN_OUT. That way the subroutine reads the status of the SR address before processing any instruction and writes the new status back after processing the SR.

Kind regards,

Makes sense what you say, but I think I found the problem. I used the same subroutine more than eight times!!! I changed this so that I have only 7 calls to the SBR nad it works fine. Changed it back to Nine times and had the same problem as before.

Thanks to u guys for the advice. Didnt know that there was a limit of eight on the SBR calls.

Similar Topics

Hi there! I know this is playing in archeologist, but I need to tune a bit some older Kollmorgen/AKD Digifas 7100 servo drive. Any chance of...
Replies
Views
hey guys here first time for me in this awesome forum actually i have S7-200 connected to Winview HMI and HMI project file has lost and broken...
Replies
Views
If a TD200 program was created with the wizard in Microwin does anyone know if the code for the TD200 would be uploaded to micowin when doing a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a S7200 PLC with PC based WinCC Scada. This PC was replaced due HD failure and replace with a back-up PC provided by the contractor...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a client with a siemens S7200 PLC (1215C CPU),which has an on board ethernet port (marked "profinet" on the PLC) and I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom