s7_200 plc simulator timing problem

cavusogullari

in this simulator if u adjust cpu clock time by manually (for example to 19:59:57) clock's hour segment doesn't increase; instead of it minute segment goes on to 60 (like 19:60:01). one minute later clock's minute segment change to 121 (like 19:121:01) why this could be happen and what can we do to solve this problem?

not: when we adjusted simulator's clock to pc's clock, any problem was occured.

Similar Topics

i've been using s7_200 simulator (canal plc) for a long time. it was useful for to simulate basic functions of s7-200 plc. but recently my...
Replies
Views
I'm using s7-200 simulator to simulae my projects. but i cant find how can i add analog input/outputs to simulation... is there anyone can tell me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom