S7RTM in Step7

JesperMP said:
Notice that you will need to have Simatic Softnet installed.

Aahaa.I have seen your editing at the moment.I think I can not accomplish 2. alternative without Simatic Softnet as you have mentioned.What is it necessary for?
Because I do not have it.

alternative without Simatic Softnet as you have mentioned.What is it necessary for?
Part of Simatic Net is the S7RTM that you asked about in the 1st post.
It is also a collection of drivers that add to the functionality of the drivers that come with STEP7.
The drivers that comes with STEP7 and protool only supports connections of the types "PG" and "OP".
The drivers that comes with Simatic Net also supports other connectiontypes, such as "S7" which you need for the PC Station.

Whoops, I made a mistake. A protool HMI is an "OP" connection, even of it is setup in a PC Station.
Totally irrelevant for you, but I cannot allow such an error to pass.

I hope I didnt add to the confusion.