Saia MCD2 M150 software problem

Hans Sietsema

I've got a Saia PLC and using PG5 software.
Now I want to connect to the PLC but I only received the .PDC and .5hw files.
Is there a way to get the get the software reverse the compiled PDC file so I can see and add new software.

I have the .pdc and .5hw files.

Hans

If this still is useful, I might be able to help you out. So you've uploaded the program from the PLC, and sit there with a .5hw file and a .pcd file?

If this is correct, you might be able to use the disassembler in Project Manager on the .pcd file. You'll only get the assembled code, though. Not any real definitions. but you will be able to read the function of the program, then the rest should be a breeze to figure out