Sattcon 31 STL to ladder converter ?

Jim.M

Hi,

Is there a program that understands Sattcon 31 controller STL language and converts it to more understandable ladder diagram ?

//

Hi,

Do you have access to the system, the backup-files or just a printout of the system?

If you have access to the system and are able to connect you can choose between PBS-format (as I think you are referring to) and LAD when you are at “>”. This should give you the presentation in LAD for everything that is possible to show in LAD.

With backup-files I know that there exists software that can convert from SattCon to Simatic S7 if this would help. If that’s an option I can give you the name of the company.

With printouts I don’t know of any good ways to solve your problem.

Hope this helps

I do not know much about the system yet.. im just in study phase. Okey so its possible to get ladder files from the system.. intressting.. Im gonna check this out further if i have accsess to the system..

thanks for the help