saving recipe e-terminals

ford

I am having trouble saving the recipe to an e-150 terminal The software is ver.6.10, the plc is the fx1s series mitsubishi some of it is saved and parts are not. The data is saved but the state of the general auxiliary relays are not all being saved. I tried using battery backed latched relays, did not always work.
The manual I have is not very explicit I may be missing out on something inportant :cry: however if there is some one who is able to guide me in the right direction as how to set-up the recipe block properly . :book:eek:r direct me to a good example.I was told this may also be a bug in the software o_O
Thanks !

ford said:
The data is saved but the state of the general auxiliary relays are not all being saved.

I've never used the recipe function, but from the E-Designer help file about recipes:

Limitations
Recipes created in the controller system can contain a maximum of 1000 registers. Only data registers can be used.

🍻

-Eric

I do not know how the e-150 handles recipes, but I have not been very happy with any of the touch panel's ability to save recipes and rolled my own that exists in the plc using the memory variables that are not being used. (For me, this is typically all the vmem locations that exist above 10000(8) on a dl-06 or dl-260). I move the data values in 100(8) vmem blocks. This gives you 64(10) values which should be more than enough for most apps (at least it is for me). Maybe you can do something like this on the mitsubishi.

(and yes Eric, I did it all using stages ;) 'cause stages are our friend)

Bob

E-terminal 150 recipe
Thanks for the help . I spoke with the tech.dept and they say I should be able to save the aux. relay .I have emailed the ladder and hmi program ,they will get back to me early
next week .I will post any thing that may be of use to other users
thanks again