SCADA through e615

success

Dear All

I have two machines each with FX2n Plc and E615 terminal. each fx2n has rs485-bd connectd to various drives. Iwant to know whether is it possible to connect citect scada and communicate with both plcs through each E615s, if i use serial to ethernet converter on each rs232 port of E-615s.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi all Has anybody completed the online webinars for plc and scada training through EIT Australia. I am looking for course feedback and just...
Replies
Views
our dmx controller dac quad supplied by gilder fluke has RS232 serial port on it.The manufacturer is saying that our controller will accept and...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I've been struggling for a week to connect CitectSCADA v7.2 to M340 PLC through OFS and things aren't working out :banghead: Here's...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect muliple SCADA station PC's all are connected with Nokia 30 GSM modems, with AB's SLC 5/03 plc which is also connected...
Replies
Views
Hello guys please I want experience with this I am currently working on a scada project using FTView SE and I have an Ethernet IP local area...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom