SCADA to web protocols

D.St

Hello PLC nation,

I have the following question:
There are many different solutions to send data remotely (in my case to send data to the IT department in a different country) through PLC. There is MQTT protocol, JSON protocol, databases, and so on. The thing is can we instead of sending the data from every PLC on the plant separately(send it once to the SCADA and once through json to web), to use the data from the central SCADA and the same protocols to web?
Every documentation I could find was using plc, nothing about SCADA.
I'm using Siemens at this moment, but the question is general for Siemens, Schneider, Allen Bradley and ABB.

Thank you in advance :)

[FONT=&quot]D.St[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes, this would be a much better solution. Its scalable, it can be simple to secure and control.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are many SCADA packages that can do this for you.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]D.St[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes, this would be a much better solution. Its scalable, it can be simple to secure and control.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are many SCADA packages that can do this for you.[/FONT]

Any examples?

[FONT=&quot]D.St[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Well... I'm an Ignition integrator so I'm going to say Inductive Automation’s Ignition Platform is an excellent example of a SCADA package that can do what you describe and a great deal more[/FONT]