scaling issue

agracing247

Hello all,

I'm having a issue with using the scaling instruction on rslogix studio 5000. I'm sure its something very simple I'm missing o_O but I can't think of the solution. I don't think its a data type issue and I've tried a regular input tag other than the analog input I'm trying to use. Below is a youtube video of the issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xU1e5hWR1Q

Thanks

I'm using it as a source in my main program, but I'm not writting to it anywhere else. I've also tried creating new tags just to test it and it still doesn't work.

Your subroutine will only get executed if START is true.

Perhaps that is the reason your scaling is not working ....

agracing247 posted a link to a hosting site, and I know so many of you don't like clicking on links....

So I have attached the image he linked to ....

2021-03-18_200655.jpg

Last edited: