Schneider HMISTU

Robert_M

OK, I got my hands on a Schneider electric HMISTU655 to play with. I have created a project downloaded it to the HMI and the hmi reboots and then stops at the Initial start mode/ Language screen. I set the project to start the appliation with panel 1, but I never get there. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Any and all help is appreciated.
thank you if you can help, I need to learn this for my next project.

I am not entirely sure what i have done, but I made it work. There are two places to to setup the first screen displayed. under Target properties, there is an "Initial screen" setting and a "Startup" setting. Seems kinda redundant don't it?

The initial screen is a physical page that you created where as the startup screen will be a picture or something that displays while run time is loading. Two different things

I see, thanks chud. I think my problem actually stemmed from not downloading to target correctly. My local Schneider rep showed me the error of my ways. Again thank you.