Schroder POS 2000

phuz

Does anyone have experience with these? I've got a customer that replaced an axis, and there is a parameter to change, but it requires a supervisor code and no one knows what it is. A Schroder tech tried to walk them through using Total Commander to swap some files, but upon machine startup, they are getting an "axis not found" error. The Schroder tech cannot get there for a few weeks, so I may try to assist but I have zero experience with these.

Similar Topics

I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to test Acopos multi using Automation Studio. Ready LED is green blinking, how can i know what error of Acopos on Automation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, i am new to the servo drive and this brand also. i installed the automation studio v4.12. i have to configure drive with plc B and R...
Replies
Views
hi goodday to all, i have acopos 1320 as below title my acopos not driven a servo motor,. please help me,.
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anybody have experience with ACOPOS drives? One of the machines at my plant uses B&R system with three ACOPOS 1016 drives. All three...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom