SE Unity Pro NOC 780000 Modbus problems

Ece

Deal all,

I am trying to configure the NOC 780000 via Unity Pro XL. My scope is to communicate with a flow computer via modbus TCP/IP. In NOC configuration tub created a device list with 3 request (3000 length 64, 3064 lenght 32, 4000 lenght 64, 4064 lenght 32).
In order to configure the network system I used an ethernet switch. All the devices are in this switch (NOC card, SCADA, Flow computes, My laptop)
1st problem:
I am trying to download the program (to PLC) and the flow computes are NOT in the switch. The downlod is succesful. The time that I connect the flow computer I have communication failure and I lose the communication. If I used 1 or 2 request I have not download problems and I can go online.

2nd problem: In case that I am using 1 request in order to go online and test my system if read the modbus values, then I can realise that I cant read values.

All these problems happens only with the physical device (flow computer) is connected because when I am trying to do the same test with a modbus simulator the system works (I can read all the values)

PS. I am using integer in order to read/write the modbus values.

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS. The SCADA (Wonderware InTouch) can read the flow computer's values. Only the PLC does not.