Seeking plc knowledge :)

gutchek

Hello everyone,

I just started studying and working with plc's about a month ago, and i have been doing commercial/industrial electric for the last 6 years now just to give you a little history on me. I am very interested in learning plc's and i mainly just want to focus on learning everything i can on allen bradley.

I have been working through the LogixPro exercises and i just finished Silo Exercise #3. If any of you more experienced programmers could take a peek at my code i would would really appreciate it. I feel confident with the code, but i havent been doing it long enough to be sure of my self just yet so any constructive criticism would also be greatly appreciated.

I loaded the file into the plc.net file manager under the file name (My Silo 3)

Thanks again