Seimans 7 400 (running on PCS 7 V7.1) and GE Fanuc PLC's

bm1971

Does any know of a Change Management software program that is compatible with both types of PLC's below. It needs to be able to do automatic backup, version control and access control and entry/access logging. Email warnings of program changes etc. Standard stuff.

I am running two different type of PLC's: Seimans 7 400 (running on PCS 7 V7.1) and GE Fanuc PLC's. Seimans PCS 7 is the difficult one.

I know Seimans PCS 7 has change management control but I require a single point of control for both types of PLC's.

I have heard of version dog but I am not sure if it is compatible with GE Fanuc.

Thanks.

Never heard of Seimans PLCs, but have been working with Siemens PLCs for years. I doubts you will find one single change management software for both Siemens and Fanuc PLCs since change management software is usually brand dependant.

Regards,