Seimans

martywilson

I am fairly new to programming and have an old seimans sytem SMP-E423-A30 CPU and cant find any documentation on the seimans site. Problem is I have no backup program and if I loose this program the machine will be down probably for months to upgrade to a new system and a complete rewrite will be neccessary. I was told that it was written in assembler but have no idea what version to try and get. This is a sheeter for paper. I am going to contact the manufacturer to see if they archieved the program but it doesn't appear likely any ideas and info is appreciated.

Similar Topics

i have a problem with a program loaded with an eprom that i believe is not correct. the machine beside it has an identical program and i can...
Replies
Views
Does any know of a Change Management software program that is compatible with both types of PLC's below. It needs to be able to do automatic...
Replies
Views
I m installing GE Proficy Change Management Software at site. We use GE Fanuc PLC's on firld equipment. But the process plant is changing to...
Replies
Views
Just getting started testing the new S71200 ladder logic is basic but have not found any good analog sample programs for the 2 channel analog...
Replies
Views
Seimans Step 7 Question I am going to be interviewed for an electrical maintenance job, It's for conveyors,using Seimans Step 7. Does this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom