Seimens Scale with Parameters ?

About the errors:
In the source code the block is defined by a symbolic name.
Either insert an empty FC block in the blocks folder and give it the symbolic name, and then compile the STL source.
Or replace the symbolic name in the STL source with an absolute FC number, and then compile the STL source.

Thanks Jesper, that works a treat

A quick run through step by step

1. Open your Project or create a new S7 300 project

2. Right Click Blocks (In Left Hand Pane) > Insert New Object > Function

3. Give it a name (whatever you like)

4. Give it the Symbolic Name as per Jespers Function Code

SCALE_ANALOG_SIMPLE

5. Make sure its created in STL

6. Click Ok

7. Right Click on Sources (In Left Hand Pane) > Insert New Object > STL Source

8. Double Click on STL Source Icon

9. Paste in Jespers code starting at FUNCTION, ending at END FUNCTION

10. Press Ctrl B (or click the compile icon) to compile the code

11. Close the STL window and save

12. Go to your program OB1 say and under FC Blocks will be Jespers SCP instruction that can now be used like an SCP command in your program