Seimens Symbol table issue..

Matchu04

Lifetime Supporting Member
Afternoon guys

Some of you may of seen my roller door project that LD was helping with a few months back. Well I started to try and learn to create a HMI interface but have stumbled across something that I believe is staring me right in the face but cant seem to see.

I have basically used one of the basic versions that LD helped me with and started to create my HMI interface. Which all was going well until I kept on running into issues with my program. I was adding some symbols names to the mw that are used to simulate the door position but when I add them to the symbol table it throws a wobbly...

I have spent a few hours trying to understand why but I have run out of chocolate bicuits and times are getting desprite please help someone...

RollerDoorSymbol1.jpg RollerDoorSymbol2.jpg

I thought I tried this... everdently not as it seems to have sorted it. Thankyou so much you have saved my afternoon :p