SEL3530 Modbus Server Question

timcph2008

Hello guys,

Did you set up a SEL3530 Modbus Server before?
Suppose a Modbus TCP server can process request from multiple client, right?

However from the SEL3530 manual it said

Which means I can only talk to 1 client? Does anyone have experience can share?

Also how do I setup the slave ID? I am thinking to create multiple modbus server in a SEL3530, If the a modbus server only talk to a client. Is this possible?

Thank you!

However, I found that the way to setup "Slave ID" is the IP port number.

I can set up 2 Modbus Slave, Slave A and Slave B,
2 Modbus Master, Master A and Master B
Master A write the data to Server A register
use tag processor to transfer that register value to Server B register.

Then used Master B read the Server B register.

However, in this case I need to know how many Master is in the network...

I tried to connect multiple master to same slave but I cannot... Only 1 at a time...Still looking for if that possible