Selector switch lockout

g.mccormick

Lifetime Supporting Member
I seem to be having trouble finding parts lately.

Anyone seen a lockout for 22mm selector switches? I've seen and prefer to have the type that goes under switch, and is swiveled out of the way until needed.

Thanks

I seem to be having trouble finding parts lately.

Anyone seen a lockout for 22mm selector switches? I've seen and prefer to have the type that goes under switch, and is swiveled out of the way until needed.

Thanks

I sincerely hope that this isn't a "lockout" in the context of safety.

Locking out a selector switch isn't considered to be safe, because you will still have the remaining circuitry/logic that could drive or energise the final device or process. Even if the selector switch is in series with the device, its contacts could short out, or a wiring fault could "make" the switch.