Servo Valve showing MSO.ER 11

SW0028

Good morning,

We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar.

After a drop in pressure on 2 servo valves they quick returned to their home position and the machine went into fault. I'm only mentioning this because I believe its the first time it's happened since it was installed 2 years ago.

Afterwards in the MSO tags for both valves it's showing MSO.ER 11, from the manual for the 1756-M02AS it says the axis is not configured. Not sure how this would come about when the machines been fine for 2 years. From what I've read it may just need then program re-downloading but I'm unable to try this until Monday so wanted to see if anyone's seen anything similar beforehand?

Cheers

After a drop in pressure on 2 servo valves they quick returned to their home position and the machine went into fault.
Loop-gain is dependent on pressure. Sounds like they built up following-error then shot to the home position.
Does the system have a following-error trap that shuts-down the servo-loops?
Is this drop in pressure an abnormal occurrence?

Might just need a reset.

Don't download the program. That fixes nothing and gives a false sense that an issue is resolved.

MSO error is due to trying to enable (turn on) the servo when the axis is in shutdown mode, faulted or hasn't configured. If in shutdown, you would need to issue programmatically a MASR, if faulted, a MAFR, and if the axis isn't configured, likely the motion group hasn't synced (another axis down or comm issues) or you're missing the Line voltage.