sfb 20

romenger

A message with the following information appeared on the HMI: STOP Caused by PG stop operation or by SFB 20 "STOP" Previous operating mode: RUN Requested operating mode: STOP (internal) Incoming event, I wonder how I use this as sfb20 performed bruscar modifications in design and can be triggering it unintentionally. And if I really cranked it was when I tansferi Program for the card did the RAM to ROM this was triggered while the CPU was in RUM then the command was given by the PG. Other information that is going to stop cpu walked alone but not mentioned configuration problems because at first I removed the calls fc that will not use more and deleted them from the card.