SFB52, INDEX problem

Filip

Hi All,
I wanna read diagnostic data from Profinet module and I try use function SFB52. I have problem during configuration this block, because I don't know how to calculate value on INDEX input. I read some manuals about it but still I'm not sure what should be on this input. On help is written that is data record number - what it means? I tried 16#802A but doesn't work.
Anyone can help me?? :)

Similar Topics

Has anyone here had success with reading or writing parameters directly to a device using the SFB 52 or 53 blocks in TIA portal? My problem seems...
Replies
Views
hi, i'm tryin 2 use the sfb52 what i wanna do is to read data acyclicly from index 84 slot 1. it seems as if the sfb52 works and the busmontiring...
Replies
Views
S7-315 Master Sirius Softstarter 3RW44 Profibus DP slave I want to read DATA SET 95 ID NO: 603 "Number of starts motor right" DP...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. I got some problems about how to perform this task Now, I got an FB where I have this code snippet that looks like: L P##DBD_134...
Replies
Views
I am using a function block that has a in/out parameter that is a structure. The structure has an array as one of the elements. I can index the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom