Shifting Wincc trend back one hour !!!

Ghourab

Dear Respected Engineers:

I have a power consumption trend in wincc The x axis is one day

the value axis is the old hour SO if now is 2p.m. the current drawing value is the value of 1 p.m.

but this is not acceptable because if any drop in production or power off it will not appear except after one hour later.

and if I draw the actual hour KWH consumption the trend will be like a saw tooth and this is not accepted. starting the actual current hour by zero and ending at for ex 600 kwh and so on.

I tried to make the Desktop time GMT+3 instead of GMT+4 but The result is not Like what I hope.

Please help me :)

Similar Topics

Hi, Been trying to do this for half a day now and can't get my head around it. I'm using WinCC (the big one) to read out some data from an OPC...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am trying shift data in an array (such as Array[0] is shifted into Array[1], Array[1] is shifted into Array[2]......all...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I think I need to use SCL for the following task but am very weak using SCL in tia portal. I have results history data block. It is...
Replies
Views
Why encremental encoder have a phase shift of 90°between A,B phases ,if it's 60° 30° what happen what's the difference ,can we change the 90°in...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am working on trying to record a history of user logins with a time stamp. It will record their user ID and the time that they...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom