Siemen CP 340 Module Slow

cotang

I am using the siemen CP 340 module to output a data packet consisting of a string of 10 characters. The problem i am facing is that with this module it seems like it takes one character at a time and outputs it. So in hyperterminal where I'm receiving the data, it looks like its scrolling the packet instead of displaying it all at once (or fast enough that it looks like all at once).

Is there a way to increase the speed or just output the entire packet with out doing it one character at a time?

In the Hardware configuration you have parameters for the card. Check the "dataflow settings" under transfer settings. Try setting this to none. Note that you must have the CP configuration program installed for the settings to show. The program comes with the card. It can also be downloaded from Siemens webpage.

CpSerial1244.jpg