Siemens 1500 safety I/O configuration ?

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I have a project I am working on and having issues with the analog, I am using below.

6ES7511-1UK01-0AB0 (Safety CPU)
6ES7523-1BL00-0AA0 (Digital I/O)
6ES7534-7QE00-0AB0 (Analog I/O)

I have everything working on the digital card but the analog inputs are stuck at 32767 when online and monitoring, even if I remove the voltage to the inputs when it still shows 32767, I have it set to 10vdc and the analog outputs are also stuck at 32767 but nothing is coming out of the card, I am reading 0 vdc

I have looked for somewhere to enable the card but see nothing

On the bottom of the analog module is a connector for 24V supply.
Is that connected to 24V ?

No... we looked for 20 minutes for pin 41 and 43, hooking them up now and will put power to it again in the AM

Thank you!

Thanks JesperMP!

Worked perfect, I think they could of made it a little easier buy just adding two more terminals on the bottom of the strip, but either way its working great and learned something new.