Siemens 6ES7 313-5BF03-0AB0 High speed counter issues

DColley

Hi, I am currently using a Siemens Simatic S7 313 PLC with built in high speed counters. The issue I have is that the counter appears to increase / decrease at random. i.e. quadrature encoder connected but not rotating. Has anyone experienced such problems, is the counting unit suspect to interference, the cable utilised on the encoder is screened.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello: Just posted a similar inquiry with regards to Rockwell HART master. Trying to figure out whether the Siemens offering is better. I need to...
Replies
Views
I've been fighting a problem with this 8 channel analog input card mentioned in the title. I believe it's something I'm doing in the wiring but...
Replies
Views
Why when i connect all the 8ch of Analog Input(4-20mA) into the 6ES7 331-1KF02-0AB0 module the 4-20mA reading is not correct. example the input...
Replies
Views
We are trying to trouble shoot a Siemens IM 151-1 6es7 151-1aa03-0ab0 modual by the flashine LED but I can't find the documents for a flashing SF...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom