Siemens 8 Channel Analog Input Card - SM331-7KF2-0AB0 - SF Fault

DenZ_P

Hello Experts,

I need your help about this issue of mine about my Siemens Analog Input Card SM331 having SF LED lit. I know this is system fault.

Troubleshooting done:
- Checked Power Supply - OK
- Replaced with known good spare of AI Card - Still have SF LED lit
- Removed cards in the Rack One by One and put it back one by one also. There is no SF LED lit until i put back the last card which is the AO Card.

What's also weird about this is that it is always that 2nd rack channel next to the IM153 that is having this System Fault even though i have replaced with other SM331 card.

Also i cannot received any signal coming from my 7th and 8th Channel with this AI Card which is 3-wire Level transmitter.

I hope you can help me! thanks!

AI Card with System Fault.jpg Communication Ok.jpg

Hi,

Did it work OK before the fault went up.

Did you check the range blocks on the side of the module match the configuration made in your software.

gr. John.