Siemens 810D M-code assigning to an output.

rob0787

We have several CNC's that a German company built but went out of business. We need to add an output and have it assigned to M-codes that can be used in our G-code program for users.

We want M86 to turn on a PLC output such as Q41.7 and a M87 code to shut it off.

We have Step7.

Could anyone explain where an what we need to do to add this code? I know this answer could be lengthy but it would be appreciated!

Similar Topics

Hello All, I want to connect to system control of siemens CPU 810D with STEP7 V5.1 SP6 but I couldnt.Who Can help me to solve this problem?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom