Siemens conversion question...

Hmmm I tried BLKMOV and could move into, say, QB0, or QW0 or QD0 but any more than that I couldn't work out. EG, BLKMOV DB101.DBX0.0, 500 bits into Q0. Doesn't like it...

o_O P#M0.0 BYTE 10 SFC20 P#Q0.0 BYTE10 should move 80bits to outputs

What is size of process image on CPU properties, under 500?

SFC20 requires that bools are multiples of 8 (500 is not)
Click on SFC20 then press F1 to read the help and error code definitions.

sfc20.jpg

Ah.... ok.

I need to use P#...

I'll give this a try. it doesn't have to be 500, I can round it up/down to a set number of bytes (and probably will to keep a tidy structure in my data block), 500 was just a random number of bits I'm using for testing.

Lare & L D[AR2,P#0.0] to my rescue again!

Similar Topics

Anyone know how I can convert DTL to DATE type? This rung is trying to determine if the system is in calibration by subtracting the current date...
Replies
Views
I have converted a Siemens OP7 program to a new Delta DOP107BV. It is all working as expected except for the timer values. I am using MW36 as the...
Replies
Views
I have a nice project in Visilogic that I have been asked to re-create in Tiaportal/Siemens. (Bosses / maintenance want to standardise on one...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to inquire about the possibility of converting a program currently used on Delta PLC to be compatible with Siemens PLC using...
Replies
Views
When i try to migrate an old WinCC program in Siemens TIA V16, i get the following error: Migration failed because the project was created with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom