Siemens CPU315-2 + CP340, communication issues with RS232.

tsunamik

Hi folks,

I could really use some help - I am trying to connect CP340 with my PC by RS232 protocol. I need to send some characters to PC from PLC, so I have everything connected and set up, used standart P_send block, chosen correct address of CP340 module, set DB number and offset number, prepared and so on, standart stuff.
But when I send those chars, in terminal on my PC I always get same thing: 6 times ASCII code for STX (start of text) and then NACK.

It doesn´t matter what I try to send, it always does the same. I tried messing with protocols, changing all kinds of settings, switching cables, pretty much everything except replacing my CP340 module, but I don´t think its a problem.

Could you point me the right way please? I wasted so many hours, that I am getting desperate :)