Siemens KTP 1000 and ABB PLC Comminication problem

swapnil.naik

Hello People,

I need your expertise of Communication problem.

I am having a KTP1000 DP and ABB PLC which I need to communicate.

Now ABB wants communication on modbus and KTP supports Modicon modbus only for schneider PLC.

Now what is the best solution for this. Which Touch panel HMI can communicate with ABB PLC flawlessly? do Schneider XBT GT series HMI communicate with ABB ? on modbus or OPC ?

I am using PeC controller of ABB...Which touch screen HMI can communicate with it.

Please Help !!:confused:

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I have question. It´s possible control the "internal beeper" in the KTP Basic Panel from PLC Tag ( any tags type ) ? I would like use...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We started up a new production line earlier this year, and everything is Siemens controls, (PLC's, HMI's, drives, etc.) This is...
Replies
Views
I have a date time field and have used General Show System Time and date tick boxes in in properties The date format is USA style 12/31/2016 I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im making some visualization on a KTP1000 basic color panel. My question is, can i rotate the standard pictures from the wincc graphics...
Replies
Views
Hi Is it possible with Siemens panels KTP (KTP 600 for example) to create a graph in wich I can see the values of a variable in function of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom