Siemens KTP 700 basic panel

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a date time field and have used General Show System Time and date tick boxes in in properties

The date format is USA style 12/31/2016

I cant find anywhere that i can change this to 31/12/2016 (dd/mm/yy)

TIA Portal V13 latest SP

Thanks

I have a date time field and have used General Show System Time and date tick boxes in in properties

The date format is USA style 12/31/2016

I cant find anywhere that i can change this to 31/12/2016 (dd/mm/yy)

TIA Portal V13 latest SP

Thanks
I think setting up the "regional settings" of the panel will take care of it.
Haven't used a KTP but used to work with the other panels.

Yep, Regional settings on the panel.

Also I recommend using 12/DEC/2016 as that is difficult to screw up. 12/11/2016 is easier to misread if the panel is swapped out for one with the default region set as Germany.