Siemens Netpro errors: the object has already been deleted

Can you do a save as reorg slow?
Then look at netpro

It works... Thank you

Remains some minor warnings.

Warning: The PROFIBUS addresses '14' and '15' of the active station (Master) in PROFIBUS subnet 'PROFIBUS Net 1' should not immediately follow each other.
Warning: On the PROFIBUS subnet 'PROFIBUS Net 1', there are additional active nodes in other stations that also have to be reloaded.

Similar Topics

Hi Can anybody please explain how I can export the connections from Netpro and import to another project but I require only the connections...
Replies
Views
For commuincation between Citect and Siemens through CP5611 and MPI protocol I need to create a PCstation in NetPro and connect it to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom