Siemens PCS7

IdealDan

Hi Guys,

Please, is 6ES7658-4XX58-0YT8 #K1-30 Trial Version/License OR Runtime License OR Engineering station AS/OS License?

SIMATIC PCS 7 V9.0 SP2 Software Media Package 6ES7658-4XX58-0YT8 #K1-30

It is a software bundle, that allows the software to run for a trial period. There are not any OS or AS licenses. So...no downloads. If you are trying to cheat the system, this won't work for you.

It is a software bundle, that allows the software to run for a trial period. There are not any OS or AS licenses. So...no downloads. If you are trying to cheat the system, this won't work for you.

Thanks for the response.
I do not intend to cheat; I only need trial version temporally pending when I can get access to a full license.

May I please ask; In the mean time, After 14 days, will creating a new Virtual Machine work for the PCS7 Trial extension?